CHEMICAL ANALAYSIS :
- Low alloy steel (ASTM E415: 2014, IS 8811:1998 Ra2012)
- Stainless steel (ASTM E1086:2014, IS9879:1998 Ra2015)
- Cast iron (ASTM E1999:2018)
- Aluminum alloy (IS11035:1984 Ra2010 ASTM E1251: 2017)
- Copper alloy (BS EN 15079:2015)
- Titanium alloy (ASTM E 2994:2016)
- Zinc alloy ( SOP : UI/TD/SOP/03)
- Nickel alloy (ASTM E 3047: 2016)
- Tools steel ( JIS G 1253:2002)
- Customer specification grade with base Fe,Cu, Al,Ti ,Zn & Ni etc.
SPECTROMAXx LMM07ARC/SPARK OES ANALYZER
WELD PENETRATION ANALYASIS
- Weld penetration analysis: (AWS D 1.1: 2006, ISO 5817: 2004 & ASME SEC. I X: 2010)
- Weld flow lines analysis :( AWS D 1.1 : 2006, ISO 5817: 2004
WELD PENETRATION MICROSCOPE
- Microstructure analysis- testing to be following STANDARD: (ASM HANDBOOK VOLUME 9: 2004)
- Phases identification analysis: (ASTM A 923 : 2014, ASM HANDBOOK VOLUME 9 : 2004)
- IGO analysis: (ASM HANDBOOK VOLUME 9 : 2004, ASTM A 923 : 2014)
- NMTP analysis: (ASM HANDBOOK VOLUME 9 : 2004, ASTM A 923 : 2014)
- Determination of content of nonmetallic inclusion in steels by micrographic method: (IS 4163 : 2021, ASTM E 45 A : 2013)
- Grain size analysis: on metal and alloys (IS 4748 : 2009, ASTM E 112 : 2013)
- Determination of Coating thickness by microscopically analysis: (IS 3203 : 1987 RA 2006)
- Measurement of metal and oxide coating thickness microscopic examination of cross section. (ISO 1463:2003, ASTM B-487:2020)
- Depth of decarburized layer in steels by microscopic method.( IS 6396:2000 RA:2018, ASTM E 1077:2014)
- Cast iron- Microstructure, graphite type, distribution, size, nodularity & nodule count.
METALLOGRAPHY ANALYASIS MICROSCOPE
SALT SPRAY (FOG) TEST CHAMBER
A variety of Salt spray tests are performed at Universal testing division to help customers determine the impact of environmental conditions on their materials and products. The test results provide valuable information for selecting materials, treatments and manufacturing processes.
The information can help compare materials, estimate the life of products and determine if a material will meet the needs of its intended application. Our staff can also identify corrosion on products and investigate the cause when corrosion occurs. Corrosion and passivation testing are performed in accordance with ASTM B117 std.& as per customers specification.